How to contribute Edit
Thanks for your interest in contributing to the Open Policy Agent project!
Where to start?
- Ask for help on the OPA Discussions Board
- Use #development in Slack to talk to the OPA maintainers and other contributors.
- File a GitHub Issue to request features or report bugs.
- Join the OPA bi-weekly meetings every other Tuesday at 10:00 (Pacific Timezone):
If you want to contribute code and you are new to the Go programming language, check out the development reference for help getting started.
Other types of contributions
We welcome contributions of all kinds. For example:
- Documentation including reference material and examples.
- Help out other members in the OPA Slack Org and on the GitHub Discussions Board
- Spreading the word about OPA by speaking at conferences
- Adding integrations to the OPA ecosystem
- Creating Blog and Videos to show how your organization has implemented OPA
If you’re interested in any non-code contributions, please reach out on the #help channel on Slack
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.